We recommend that patients maintain the current dose, or lower the dose until symptoms resolve. All patients will be prescribed medication to alleviate nausea.
Medical Weight Loss
Semaglutide is a self injectable weight loss medication that can support long term weight management.
Our medical weight loss membership delivers convenient, in-home treatments directly to your door. Semaglutide injections are a convenient and effective way to help individuals lose weight and maintain a healthy waistline.
- Order for comprehensive lab testing
- Virtual consultations with our medical provider to determine your eligibility
- Cost of medication: monthly supply of semaglutide injection kit shipped directly to you
Does not include:
- Cost of labs (covered by most PPO insurances)
How it works?
Order NAD+ Therapy
GLP-1 use is safe and effective to treat overweight and obese patients specifically those with a BMI of 25 or higher.
Please check your BMI here: BMI Calculator
GLP-1 use is safe and effective with many pre-existing conditions with the exception of the following:
- Currently pregnant
- Currently breastfeeding
- Currently being treated for cancer
- Active eating disorder
- Active gallbladder disease
- Active substance abuse or dependency
- Type 1 diabetes
- Bariatric surgery (within the past 18 months)
- Pancreatitis within the past 6 months, or a history of pancreatiitis caused by taking a GLP-1
- Personal or family history of medullary thyroid cancer or MEN syndrome
- Personal history of Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2).